After so many flavoured teas that didn’t really work out yesterday, this tea is such a relief this morning. Each day that goes by in my life with tea, I’m finding more and more often I reach for unflavoured or in this case, as naturally flavoured as possible.

Last time I had this I decided that the next time, my last cups worth, I’d pick out the pecans to see if it worked better for me, and YAY, it did! I don’t know that I’ve ever altered a tea like that haha, but in this case I really do prefer it. I’m quite sensitive to sweet anything and perhaps the pecans along with everything else here just put this one out of my sweet enjoyable range. I am so thrilled I can enjoy this tea sans pecans though :)

And this is a sipdown.

Jennkay

I’ve also been leaning more toward unflavored/naturally flavored teas lately. I think drinking a lot of different kinds of teas has helped me appreciate the subtleties in flavor rather than artificial or candy-like flavors.

Courtney

Yes exactly! I have very few artificial teas that I like at this point, and I’m appreciating more and more the same subtleties in flavour, especially recently in straight black teas.

Comments

Jennkay

Courtney

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada