drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

I saw that my Verdant order was out for delivery as soon as I got to school today. It was essentially torture to diligently attend all my classes ALL day, to finally be off and get home 12 hours later. But I did it.

And this was my reward. AMAZING.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Ha ha I used to be the same way so I stopped checking my tracking and embraced the element of surprises showing up on my doorstep.:)

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: