Thanks Stephanie for sharing this with me :)

I decided to have this one tonight, along with the Wild Hunagshan Mao Feng, just to compare the only two truly straight greens I’ve tried.

I’m not sure I can truly differentiate the subtle differences between these two teas, but this one seems less creamier, though not in a bad way at all. It’s more vegetal and fresh, but still calming. Overall a good green tea evening!

Preparation
175 °F / 79 °C 2 min, 0 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs I’m working on at a snail’s pace, but so far I’m not loving them. Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Location

Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer