Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions
583 tasting notes

This is so tasty! I’m not a chocolate fan to be honest, and I’m quite sensitive to sweets, but this is just awesome.

I wasn’t completely sold on the hot tea, but as it cooled the flavour became so much more enjoyable for me. I did enjoy it hot, don’t get me wrong, but as it cooled it just became more and more likely to be a repeat order. The dark chocolate flavour from this tea is just so clean and refreshing.

Preparation
205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec
Sil

I really like this one

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

Sil

I really like this one

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), travel, science, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not always in the mood for them. Greens and pu’erhs I’m working on, but they’re coming along at a snail’s pace. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino). Rooibos/honeybush have to be well hidden for me to enjoy them. Mates and are not for me at all.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb, to be continued…

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss, to be continued…

Location

Canada

Following These People