drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

This is so tasty! I’m not a chocolate fan to be honest, and I’m quite sensitive to sweets, but this is just awesome.

I wasn’t completely sold on the hot tea, but as it cooled the flavour became so much more enjoyable for me. I did enjoy it hot, don’t get me wrong, but as it cooled it just became more and more likely to be a repeat order. The dark chocolate flavour from this tea is just so clean and refreshing.

I really like this one

I really like this one

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.