Like MissLena said: Please take a moment to remember the sacrifices made for our freedom today. Lest we forget.

Mmm I have just a little under a cups worth left, so I topped it up with Premium Taiwanese Assam and yum. The caramel and vanilla flavours are still there, but with just a slight more deep earthiness from the added PTA. Such an awesome cup to start off my morning.

This is a sipdown!

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.