drank Qilan Wuyi Oolong by Verdant Tea

This came as a sample in my recent Verdant order! Actually on the bag it says “Wuyi Qilan Oolong”, but when I searched the website (including out of stock and archived blends) I could only find reference to this name so I shall put my tasting note here.

I actually weighed out my tea for this one to 3.6 oz. in my 15 oz. mug. I did this first steep for 1 minute, and I’ll try to update with subsequent steeps.

This tea is quite rich. I’m finding it almost filling.

Second steep 2 minutes. Still plenty of flavour.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: