drank Chocolate Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks VariaTEA :)

This does smell like chocolate, but maybe more like chocolate ice cream? There’s something there that isn’t quite cake. There is a chocolate flavour, but more in the background here, though I can’t quite tell what’s masking it.

All in all, this was a decent cup.

VariaTEA

I got chocolate ice cream from this too.

I’m glad you liked it.

Courtney

Thanks :)

Comments

VariaTEA

I got chocolate ice cream from this too.

I’m glad you liked it.

Courtney

Thanks :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: