Thanks to Dexter3657 for the generous sample of this :)

This is one I’ve been wanting to try for a while now so I was thrilled to get this swap package in the mail today.

This is definitely a strong black that could really wake a person up. It’s deep and smooth. The only downside for me was the smokiness. I hadn’t read any reviews and I wasn’t expecting it at all. I have only smelled and turned down smoky teas thus far, and I think the smokiness was ultimately a deal breaker. Perhaps I will try to expand my smoky tea repertoire and come back to this one in a while, since every other aspect of this tea was amazing.

Dexter3657

LOL Interesting, if you had asked me if this was smokey, I would have said – no. Love how we all perceive teas differently.

Courtney

Haha it was the first thing I noticed. Then I tried to tell myself it was all in my head and to keep drinking. I made it halfway through my cup before I finally looked up the reviews haha!

Comments

Dexter3657

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: