This tea is exactly what it’s name suggests. Cardamom and black tea. You can’t fault it for that.

I do enjoy cardamom, but I’m not completely sure I enjoy it this much. I am finding this tea tasty, but if I’d have to really be in the mood to want it if I had it in my cupboard.

Thanks Dexter3657. I would’ve probably never had the opportunity to try this one out if you hadn’t sent some along to me :)

Dexter3657

This one might not have been “your cup of tea”, but what you are saying about it is how I feel about NMTC in general. If they call it cardamom black, that’s what it is. I’ve ordered from them a couple of times and have been happy with the teas….

Courtney

I was actually quite impressed with this one. I didn’t know what to expect and it’s a perfectly true flavour of cardamom and black. Thanks :)

Comments

Dexter3657

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: