drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

I decided I wanted this delightful treat, but I also needed a bit of a boost to get some histology studying done. From that came the brilliant idea of 2 parts cacao and 1 part guayusa.

Oh yes.

VariaTEA

Is this tea worth placing a Herbal Infusions order? I am trying to cut down on my tea buying but I really want to try this

I really like this one….I’ll be restocking once the orange lapacho is back in stock heh

Courtney

This was actually the only thing I ordered from them and I’m quite happy with it.

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: