drank Graham Slam by Herbal Infusions

I’m not sure what exactly possessed me to try a dessert-like black tea at 10:30pm, but there you have it. Maybe that ridiculously long day at school affected me more than I thought.

When I opened the package, the scent really intrigued me – dessert-like, but not sickly sweet smelling. Almost like a true dessert smell and not just an overwhelming amount of sugar. The consistency of the tea seemed almost ‘sticky’, which reminded me of Della Terra’s Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I know so many people here really enjoy that tea, but I was not one of them hah.

There is a natural sweetness to this, but it’s so very subtle. The graham flavour really comes through and it’s very enjoyable. The graham seems to be the most predominant flavour, followed up by the coconut, and then that natural sweetness. I musty say I’m really happy I ordered this sample size and I may contemplate rotating this one in occasionally.

Cavocorax

Hmmm. I may snag a sample of that too. I want to see what their flash sale is going to be!

Courtney

I have been super impressed with all their teas thus far! I love how natural tasting they are :)

VariaTEA

Have you tried their Cocoa tea? I am so tempted to place an order to try it out. Of course that would lead to me buying other teas and next thing you know I am getting another $50 worth of tea arriving at my house. I noticed they had it at chapters but the price they sell it for is so incredibly marked up its insane. I think they sell 1.5 oz for $16 whereas on the Herbal Infusions site you can buy 100 g (closer to 3-4 oz, I think) for $15.

Courtney

Oh yes! It’s so awesome. I’ve already gone through most of the 50g I ordered. And I got samples of the Vanilla and Mint with my most recent order. I just got a bunch of samples because they are reasonably priced, and I would highly recommend the Cacao – I ordered 50g without ever having tried it and don’t regret it one iota. They also offer $5 shipping :)

VariaTEA

Oh wow. That is quite the endorsement. Perhaps they will have a sale this weekend and I can snag some of the tea. If not I will probably give in eventually anyways.

I really like the cacao tea, though I wasn’t nearly as fond of the flavoured versions

Cavocorax

I was totally planning to grab a decent amount of the regular cacao tea, and maybe I’ll just get samples of the other stuff. It’ll depend on what their sale is!

Comments

Cavocorax

Cavocorax

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: