I was on the fence about this one but the Canadian relationship to moose description won me over. When I was first learning to drive, we were driving round the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton and I had to stop the car to let a moose cross the road and then lazily eat some shrubbery along the side. Needless to say, I have a love of all animals, but the moose holds a special place.

This is an interesting cup I must say. It truly reminds me of a hazelnut coffee, but surprisingly not in a bad way. As a general rule, I haven’t like coffee flavoured tea, because let’s face it, if I wanted coffee I’d just have coffee. This tea is different – it really pulls it off. I’m not sure I’m getting a lot of coconut, but there are subtle hints of it amongst the hazelnut.

I am continually impressed with how natural tasting and not artificial Herbal Infusions teas have been. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a good relationship.

VariaTEA

I had the same reaction to CaesarsTeas when I tried them. My roommate was also really into CaesarsTeas which was strange because generally she is not into flavored teas. I guess it was just the artificial flavors of DAVIDs and Teavana that she did not like.

Cavocorax

I’m interested in this one too! Glad you’re enjoying it.

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

I’m interested in this one too! Glad you’re enjoying it.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: