Thank you so much Allie for being so stealth and checking my shopping list to send this extra in our swap. :D

I’ve been wanting to try this one for a little while, after I saw a few awesome reviews and someone mentioning the similarity to Brioche. Yum!

The scent was amazing dry and still pretty awesome steeped. There is an unfamiliar scent there which I can only assume is the pu’erh (which actually kind of smells like when you’ve just burned the bottom of still baking cinnamon buns). I’ve been wanting to explore pu’erhs but I’m a little wary after the disaster that was Aloha Pu’erh. Perhaps this will be a good way to break into that territory. Some pu’erh and some black here, yes, but baby steps.

This really does taste just like a cinnamon bun, with that little bit of burnt edge on the bottom. I am quite enjoying this one. Thanks Allie!

VariaTEA

Weight to go by Teavana is a good pu’erh to try if you are ever interested. It tastes mostly like strawberry. In fact, I question how much pu’erh is actually in the mix because it is practically unnoticeable

Allie

I’m glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Courtney

Thanks for the recommendations VariaTEA, and thanks for the opportunity to try this one Allie :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Allie

I’m glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: