drank Candy Cane by The TeaCupany

Thanks KellyxLee for sending some of this along!

This is a great mint black tea. It’s fresh. Yet, it also has this almost buttery quality. I’m impressed with this one. Kelly sent me a bunch of samples from TeaCupany so we shall see if I’m impressed enough to place my own order.

Also, I’ve been writing a paper all day, and I just remembered I have a physics reflection due at midnight, but of course I would leave my physics textbook at school. Errg. I contemplated driving down to school, but there’s a line. I have spent many a Saturday, Sunday, and holiday at school, but I just can’t bring myself to drive down there at this hour.