This tea is such a delight. I’m so happy I noticed Jaclyn’s review of it, and remembered it when I placed my S&V order. The smallest size available was 4 oz., which I originally thought was a bit much, but seeing as I have only two herbals in my cupboard, I’m actually going through this somewhat quickly.

I may slightly prefer this one over Cocomint Cream, purely because of the unsweetened coconut. I recall towards the end of my Cocomint Cream package, being overwhelmed by the sweetness.

My stomach is a wee bit upset tonight, so hopefully all the mint here will work some magic. I’ve decided to take this night off from the excessive amount of studying I’ve been doing. I will probably regret that decision tomorrow, but I’ve had weeks and weeks of 12-15 hour days at school and my brain needs a break. Therefore, I’m catching up on tea and re-watching Heroes. Star Trek is next, yes!

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.