KellyxLee added a few teas into her recent TeaCupany order for me and this was one of them. This is definitely the one I enjoy the most, though it is really a different tea.

The spices aren’t overwhelming, or too chai-like, which is delightful. The sweet potato flavour is really there too. The flavours just seem to compliment each other to create this awesome tea. I don’t think I could drink this all the time, but I certainly wouldn’t turn down a cup.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.