drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

The first time I tried this tea months ago I really wasn’t too sure. I got some teas in from jessiwrites a couple weeks ago and I requested this one to try again.

Perhaps it was the batch I ordered, but this cup is much better. I’m generally not huge on mint unless I’ve got an upset stomach, but the mint paired with the marshmallow leaf makes it much less overwhelming, and more to my taste. The chocolate is a nice, light addition.

I’m so happy I gave this one another go. I have a feeling this will go into my next Butiki order.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada