drank Root Beer by Simpson & Vail

I’m really enjoying this tea. The smell was awesomely root beer. I don’t enjoy pop at all, the carbonation makes me eyes water bleh, but this is delightful instead!

The root beer scent is much stronger than the flavour once it’s brewed, but it really is a nice addition to the black base. I don’t generally do black teas cold, but this one may be in order.

Thanks MissB for letting me in on the S&V order :)

OMGsrsly

Ooo. I didn’t actually look at everything, and just grabbed the two teas I had on my shopping list. :) I’ll have to keep this one in mind!

Courtney

I can send some of you’d like to try it out :)

OMGsrsly

No, that’s ok! Thank you for the offer, but I have WAY too many teas right now. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Courtney

I can send some of you’d like to try it out :)

OMGsrsly

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: