This is my third attempt at drinking this tea before it goes cold. I got a few sips in while it was hot, then I got caught up reading an article on “How to Speak Like a Maritimer”. It was amazing. It described us to a tee, and I loved it. But, rookie mistake, now I’m homesick.

Okay this tea. I did enjoy the few sips I managed while it was hot, but maybe I’ll try again tomorrow after work. Definitely has some gingerbread going on. Very true to taste from the little amount I can base that from. I’m not so much loving it cold.

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.