Oh yes, my Butikis finally arrived! I was so excited for all my teas, but especially this one.

The dry scent was so decadent and creamy. Always an excellent starting point. The steeped cup still has that delicious scent, but more diminished.

The flavour is wonderful. It’s not too sweet, the cream flavour is really there, and the base lends an earthy flavour that balances the tea nicely.

Happy 2014!
Which also means, a couple weeks ago I passed my one year anniversary with Steepster. Woot!

congrats on the anniversary!!