I survived yet another birthday yesterday, and today I’ve been busy at my first attempt of Danish rye bread. I’ve finally got it all together and it’s just setting out for a few hours before being popped in the oven.

I have both this version and the original version of Pumpkin Milkshake, and while this one is tasty, I may actually prefer the first. I might just brew them up together to verify once I’m done this cup. The flavours don’t seem quite as apparent as in this one.

Indigobloom

Happy birthday!!

sundaysipping

Happy birthday!

Butiki Teas

Congrats on surviving, happy birthday! :)

Jennkay