This is such a great tea to have around. I really don’t find that caffeine actually affects me in that it keeps me up. Although, I truly wish it did during the semester. But, I have a bad habit of drinking way too much straight black tea on an empty stomach, and in that respect the caffeine content has been detrimental to my poor stomach. This is the perfect solution!

I’m getting almost a hay-like flavour tonight, with that natural sweetness. It’s perfect for the dinner success we just had. We decided today to make stew for the first time, and it turned out amazing! The scent and taste was just like home. :) And now we’re finishing off with cornmeal muffins and this tea. Yum!

keychange

Your dinner and dessert sound delicious!