Every year, my friend and I get each other three gifts as our birthdays are only a few weeks apart. She is an exceptional gift-getter, and she always has a theme. This year, the theme was around the world, since I love learning about new places and cultures. She printed out boarding passes and I got to choose which boarding pass to start with (aka which gift to open first). I had the options China, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

I should perhaps write the rest of my birthday story on my blog, but long story short – the United Kingdom gift had SO MANY TEAS. From all around the world! It was labelled United Kingdom because that’s where she purchased them haha.

I was thrilled this was one of the teas because just last night I was on the S&V website contemplating their Nepalese black. This tea is delightful. It’s a lighter black tea, but still so comforting. For knowing next to nothing about tea, she really nailed it.

(P.S. Here’s the blog post if anyone is interested :) http://adultlearningblog.blogspot.ca/2014/01/birthday-in-review.html)

Indigobloom

That is an awesome friend!!

OMGsrsly

That is incredible and thoughtful!