drank White Rhino by Butiki Teas

I do so enjoy this tea. I have plenty of school work to get on top of today, but instead I’m going through and finally rating some of the teas I truly love. I rarely rate teas, but I thought some of my true loves deserved a rating.

I think this tea may have moved up from occasional cupboard status to permanent cupboard status. As I find myself on the Butiki site…

Update: I’m just sipping away at my 4th steep, but I’m thinking 3 is best for this tea.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: