This smells delish! It is sweet, almost like there’s sugar added, but I didn’t add any, and spicy in a pumpkin season way. This may be my favourite pumpkin tea. Where can I get more?

Thanks KiwiDelight! Although, perhaps J won’t be pleased I want more haha!

Now I shall re-watch Skyfall. You know, because it’s not as though I don’t have a ton of things to do for school. :P

VariaTEA

Skyfall is a pretty great way of procrastinating. I am watching episode after episode of Covert Affairs when I really should be doing readings.

Comments

VariaTEA

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: