I so rarely drink this tea, because I don’t want to wear it out. The first time I had it, it was akin to something magical. Liquid brioche. Absolute perfection. I then waited and waited and waited until I found a way to get some for my cupboard without paying the high cost of shipping to Canada. moraiwe was amazing enough to add me into her ATR order. I was so excited when it finally arrived I was drinking it each morning, until I noticed it was losing it’s magical quality.

I dug it out this morning because a couple reviews I read last night reminded me I was overdue for a cup. Yum.

Aimee Popovacki

lol i want to try this one.. everyone seems to love it!!

Courtney

I can send you a couple cups :)

Aimee Popovacki

k! I think I have a little bit of winter blend left i can send you.. i never made it out to toronto when i was home because it was so cold :( … I am thinking of making an order from tealish soon though, so I could pick up that one for you!

VariaTEA

I could have sent you some Aimee!! Darn it :(

Courtney

Yay! I sort of forget in the holiday shuffle. That’s okay though. Maybe let me know when/if you’re going to place an order with them :) I’ll scoop out a few cups worth for you of Brioche though and get that ready to go.

Aimee Popovacki

oh man! lol its a tea i always want to try because everyone says its so good, but always forget about!

Sent the Brioche Aimee!

Aimee Popovacki

woohoo! i’m excited to try it!

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

lol i want to try this one.. everyone seems to love it!!

Courtney

I can send you a couple cups :)

VariaTEA

I could have sent you some Aimee!! Darn it :(

Sent the Brioche Aimee!

Aimee Popovacki

woohoo! i’m excited to try it!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: