After the success of Butiki’s Puerh Tuo Cha the other day, I decided it was time to dig this one up and steep it already. It’s secretly been driving me nuts in my sample drawer for a while, but the world of pu’erh is daunting.

I’m really finding it difficult to get past the scent of this one, but I can taste a wee bit of earthiness here beneath that scent. I feel this one has potential, and at this point it’s definitely me and not the tea. Perhaps in due time, as I possibly explore more pu’erhs I’ll come back to Verdant.

Thanks akgrowngirl!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: