drank Pumpkin Milkshake by Butiki Teas

This is a sipdown this morning. I partly chose it because I really wanted it, and partly because the packages with one cup left call out to me to be finished. Also, I may have placed three tea orders last night and room needs to be made in my tea cupboard.

I hope I’ll be able to ask Stacy to make this version when I next want to order it.

Yum. This is really hitting the spot. I’ve been actively trying to drink my teas as soon as they’re cool enough to handle, so still quite hot. Sometimes it really does make all the difference.

VariaTEA

I actually searched for a place to order tea from last night but was uninspired to actually press checkout (with the exception of Steep City Teas because I want their Choco-Honeyberrt but then gave up on the website when they were charging $20 shipping on less than $9 of teas). I don’t know why I wanted to order teas so badly other than I have a balance on my paypal that apparently I am just itching to spend. I guess it is for the best though given I have a lot of tea already and many packages on the way.

Where did you end up ordering from?!?

Courtney

I ordered from Butiki, which is far too regular haha, because I just needed White Rhino. Then I also ordered from S&V and Teavivre. This was my first Teavivre order actually, woot!

Courtney

I understand the shipping conundrum. I really want more Winter Blend from Tealish, but that’s all I want from them. They offer free shipping over $50, but for my $6.50 Winter Blend the shipping was something like $12-$14.

VariaTEA

Yeah. Definitely not worth it when the cost of shipping outweighs the tea. I actually looked at Tealish and Teavivre and Simpson & Vail. I was about to order from S&V because I loved the Gingerbread Black you sent but then I remembered JustJames is sending me one of their teas so I should wait to try that.

You definitely made good choices though. I hope you enjoy the teas you got.

I avoided Butiki though because I have a whole bunch of their tea in my sample box that I have yet to try. I figured I should try what I have first and then can reorder more of the blends I love.

caile

Enjoy!! :-)

Courtney

The S&V shipping to Canada on their site is pricey, but I believe it was Cavocorax who told me if you call them, the shipping is less. Butiki is definitely my weakness, last night I was just re-stocking some of my favourites.

Comments

VariaTEA

Where did you end up ordering from?!?

VariaTEA

You definitely made good choices though. I hope you enjoy the teas you got.

caile

Enjoy!! :-)

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: