This one came my way from VariaTEA :)

I’ve had this one before, a while ago, and if I remember correctly I enjoyed it, but not enough to keep it around. This evening is a better experience. The Ceylon base is not too strong, and the raspberry flavour is coming through nicely. I read a few of the tea notes on this one and it seems to be slightly finicky. Perhaps if I can perfect the steeping parameters I would consider ordering this one.

Yvonne

Wish I could try this!

VariaTEA

I remembered really liking it the first time I had it and then not really liking it the second time around. I am glad you enjoyed it though.

Cavocorax

Yeah after 6 oz of this one I am done with it.
That and the shipping from the UK makes it harder to justify!

Courtney

I was exploring their site last night, but I just can’t get £30 worth to manage free shipping.

Comments

Yvonne

Wish I could try this!

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

Yeah after 6 oz of this one I am done with it.
That and the shipping from the UK makes it harder to justify!

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: