drank Nina's Japon by Nina's Paris

Oh my word this smells delectable.

I enjoy genmaicha so much, but it often gets forgotten in my cupboard for more ‘glamorous’ teas. Tonight, genmaicha from Nina’s is glamorous.

Mmm. Oh yes. Creamy vanilla, caramel genmaicha. The black tea adds an additional magical element to the tea.

Thanks you VariaTEA for sharing! Though I fear you have created a monster. I must have more of this.

I found it on the American Amazon site! Is this the best place to buy it? Does Nina’s have a website where you can purchase online?

VariaTEA

OMG I AM OBSESSED!!! I am sooooooooooo happy you liked it. I have been sending it to everyone and talking about it so much that I was sure a whole bunch of people would get it and be like “why does she like this so much?”

Yvonne

I wish I could try this. This sounds incredible!

VariaTEA

I am literally smiling alone in my bedroom right now because I am THAT happy you liked it.

VariaTEA

And Yvonne, you can email the people at Nina’s Paris. They offer samples.

Tealizzy

Yep, Amazon is the way to get it. I think they also do informal billing via email, but I don’t think their website does ordering yet.

Really? Yay!

Courtney

How do I order from them VariaTEA?! I cannot live without this haha. I can’t seem to find if their website offers online shopping?

Thanks Tealizzy :)

VariaTEA

Their website doesn’t offer online ordering yet but you can either email them directly or buy the stuff on amazon. Honestly though, I would email them if you are ordering. I met them and they are amazing. Plus you can also probably ask them for samples. I bought mine from them in person. They made me a cup and I was sold.

Mwuahaha.

VariaTEA

I have some weird obsession with this tea. If my whole stash disappeared tomorrow and I just had this tea I would still be happy (okay probably not but I do like it a lot).

Courtney

It’s so delicious! I can’t get over it. Like this creamy, toasty, caramel deliciousness. Gah.

Yvonne

Does anybody know their email address? I think I need this tea in my life right now.

Cavocorax

Oooh! I have a sample from my swap with VariaTEA but I want to wait a few days for this head cold to clear. I really want to try it!

Also I thought from their fb page that the Web store might be up soon. I sent my email in for notification. Maybe in a month or two I can justify a small order as I (ahem) loved je t’aime.

Lala

Laurent(at)ninasteastore.com

Comments

VariaTEA

Yvonne

I wish I could try this. This sounds incredible!

VariaTEA

And Yvonne, you can email the people at Nina’s Paris. They offer samples.

Tealizzy

Really? Yay!

Thanks Tealizzy :)

Mwuahaha.

Cavocorax

Lala

Laurent(at)ninasteastore.com

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: