drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks sundaysipping for being awesome to send some of this my way, so I could have another go of it. :)

I will say it’s better than the first time around, not that that went badly, but I steeped it longer this time and it does seem more flavourful. I will also say, despite rarely, if ever, adding anything to my teas, it seems like a wee bit of sugar would help the flavour pop more.

I’m a little sad that I seem to be a bit over David’s, because it’s a Canadian company, and the employees at my local store are amazing. My tea tastes are evolving though, and you’ve just gotta go with the flow. I do keep David’s Guayusa and Genmiacha stocked in my cupboard at least . :)

Tealizzy

This one is really good with some brown sugar. :)

Courtney

I had a feeling brown sugar would make it tastier. I had only enough for one cup sadly. But perhaps if it comes back round next year. :) Thanks for the suggestion!

VariaTEA

Courtney, if you ever want some, I bought an insane amount (over 300 g) so I have to spare.

Courtney

Hmm. That is tempting. Perhaps our next swap!

Yvonne

I love this tea!

sundaysipping

I’m glad you enjoyed it, Courtney!

Thanks sundaysipping!

Comments

Tealizzy

This one is really good with some brown sugar. :)

VariaTEA

Courtney

Hmm. That is tempting. Perhaps our next swap!

Yvonne

I love this tea!

sundaysipping

I’m glad you enjoyed it, Courtney!

Thanks sundaysipping!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: