I have now finished my updated bio. Woot!

This tea I picked up a while ago, from the London Drugs handy my house, when there was an extensive discussion on someone’s review of it. I must say, although I’m not really a chai person this one is tasty. I do have to steep it for quite a while, but that could be because it’s a bagged tea. I love that the coconut makes it creamier and it’s a subtle chai overall.

I’m not always in the mood for it, but it’s tasty when I am, and it is such a delight I can get this at London Drugs.

Yvonne

I have a London Drugs near me…I need to look out for this.

Comments

Yvonne

I have a London Drugs near me…I need to look out for this.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada