Sipping on this while working on a sustainability assignment, watching Friends, and preparing a few swaps. Multitasking at it’s finest.

This tea is so amazing. I’m a cup away from a sipdown, but there’s more en route. This will hopefully never be a permanent sipdown because I require this in my life. At all times. The natural honey-like sweetness is irresistible.

__Morgana__

Shopping list!

Courtney

Good call! It is amazing.

caile

ooh, nice!

Comments

__Morgana__

Shopping list!

Courtney

Good call! It is amazing.

caile

ooh, nice!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: