This is a delightful oolong. I’ve tried a fair few from Verdant, but without having them side by side I don’t really feel qualified to say which is better. They all taste like lovely oolongs. There is none of the mineral like taste here that I’m not overly fond of, but there is a delightful, extremely subtle hint of sweetness. We shall see what resteeps bring.

Thanks for sharing KiwiDelight!

KiwiDelight

Yay! Glad you like this one :)

Courtney

Thanks :)

Comments

KiwiDelight

Yay! Glad you like this one :)

Courtney

Thanks :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: