drank Nina's Japon by Nina's Paris

I’m on my second steep of this and it’s just as delicious as the first time. Yes, that was two days ago. VariaTEA sent this sample my way and we were just chatting about how I definitely have the control to wait until February to place a Nina’s order. I mean, it’s only a week away.

I was taking a break from studying/assignments this afternoon and where do I find myself but on Amazon. Sigh. I’m sure you know the rest of the story.

Yay for new teas!

Also, I’m trying out a new recipe now for moist coconut loaf while I sip away of this treat.

Update: You guys, the coconut loaf is amazing!

Yet another update: I got an email regarding my order this morning!

(I may have specifically set up Photobucket to share this, and other photos with you guys. I was using J’s but I may as well have my own.)

VariaTEA

hahahahahaha so should I take the sample of Japon out of our swap or leave it in?

VariaTEA

Also, did you end up getting anything other than Japon?

Courtney

Feel free to take that sample back. :P Yes! I also got Je t’aime, Magicienne, and Grand Amour. Would you like some in the swap? They’ve already shipped (gasp!), so they’ll be here before the S&V we’re waiting on. :)

VariaTEA

haha I tried Grand Amour and it was good but not for me. I would be happy to try some Magicienne though. I got a sample when I saw them and stupidly made it before realizing I was sick and couldn’t taste anything.

Courtney

Of course! I will definitely add that one in. Eee! New teas!

VariaTEA

Yay! Does it make you happy knowing that you have Japon on the way and you no longer need to hoard the sample??

Stephanie

Magicienne is my fave! Japon is a close 2nd .

VariaTEA

I have a feeling it is really good but I could not taste the sample for the life of me. I was so mad.

Nicole

Coconut loaf? Share recipe if it turns out well? :) It sounds tasty.

Courtney

VariaTEA I am thrilled I no longer have to hoard haha! I ordered the 2×1.6oz option on amazon since it ended up being $5 less than the option with the tin. I was also thrilled about that haha. Also, now you will have another chance to taste it!

Stephanie Thanks! As if I could be more excited haha.

Nicole I definitely will!

Fjellrev

Coconut loaf sounds exquisite.

Cavocorax

Oh, that’s awesome! Was the shipping costs reasonable?

Courtney

Cavo the shipping was just over $10 for 5 packages of tea at 1.6oz. each. The tins were slightly more to ship so I opted for the packages of Japon since I have an abundance of tins.

Want.

Comments

VariaTEA

VariaTEA

Also, did you end up getting anything other than Japon?

Courtney

Of course! I will definitely add that one in. Eee! New teas!

Stephanie

Magicienne is my fave! Japon is a close 2nd .

Nicole

Coconut loaf? Share recipe if it turns out well? :) It sounds tasty.

Courtney

Stephanie Thanks! As if I could be more excited haha.

Nicole I definitely will!

Fjellrev

Coconut loaf sounds exquisite.

Cavocorax

Oh, that’s awesome! Was the shipping costs reasonable?

Want.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: