If I remember correctly the one and only tasting note I did for this one just said it was amazing, and that I’d add more. The time has come.

I didn’t realize this wasn’t in my cupboard, though I have only one cup left until it’s gone. It wasn’t in my Butiki order that’s en route, but perhaps the next one.

This one is sweet, and I can get the baked bread notes. And a touch of hazelnut. All very subtle of course. Butiki teas really are a work of art.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: