This is one of my very favourite teas, and David’s discontinued it a while ago. I’ve been hoarding samples from Sil and jessiwrites, because they’re awesome.

I may have just had a minor freakout over this proposal due tomorrow. I finally decided on my topic last night, and I’ve spent the better half of the afternoon and evening doing research and writing. My friend and I were just discussing it, and next thing you know I’m questioning everything I’ve done up to this point. Ahhh. You know the vicious cycle that comes next – check the time, ask yourself if there’s another time to figure out a back up plan, freak out some more, etc. After some frantic thinking, I told J to stop what he was doing and read everything I’d done, while I simultaneously attempted to explain to him the background research, of which he knows nothing. After ten minutes, in which I’m sure I sprouted a few grey hairs, I had reworded a couple sentences and was back on track. PHEW. Talk about an overreaction.

This tea is amazing. And I think the events of this evening have warranted its presence.

VariaTEA

Oh no! That is definitely stressful. I have written and rewritten essays so I know how quickly second guessing yourself can be. At least you were able to work everything out and get back on track.

I ended up giving up on some of the questions on my assignment but got it done and handed it in this morning (then went and bought teas to reward myself :P) so yay for doing our work!

Courtney

Second guessing is the worst. Yay for getting that done and out of the way! I love the reward. :P I feel back in control of my tea spending after my six orders haha.

VariaTEA

haha. I actually did pretty good. I got 10 teas, a to-go cup and filters for less than $25 and then went to Caesars and got a free cup of tea and 5 new teas for about $15.

Courtney

That’s awesome! Good job tea shopping. :) Where were the first 10 from?

VariaTEA

Oh. I thought I mentioned that but apparently instead I just assumed you should know. I went to DAVIDs and picked up a few teas.

Courtney

That is what I was thinking, but I wanted to be sure. Although I did just see your note on Mint To Be. That one may be intriguing enough to warrant a trip in. Shudder, I do not enjoy the mall hah.

VariaTEA

I don’t understand why it tastes almost fudgy to me. I don’t think there is chocolate in it. I am confused but enjoying the cup so all is well.

Courtney

I noticed David’s update on it says something about chocolate notes. And MWUAHAHA the proposal is complete! I am so happy with it, and it has truly reinforced just how much I can’t wait to be a full-blown scientist haha.

VariaTEA

Yay for finishing it!! Must feel pretty awesome.

OMGsrsly

Go, Courtney, go! :)

caile

Yay! That’s great on getting your proposal finished!

Thanks guys :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

That’s awesome! Good job tea shopping. :) Where were the first 10 from?

VariaTEA

Yay for finishing it!! Must feel pretty awesome.

OMGsrsly

Go, Courtney, go! :)

caile

Yay! That’s great on getting your proposal finished!

Thanks guys :)

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: