TeaVivre arrived today, yes! That was pretty quick from China, I must say. I should also add in a thank you to caile for introducing me to TeaVivre.

Hello Bailin. I’ve been waiting for you. Because the name is so close to “Balin”, this tea will forever be a dwarf from The Hobbit in my mind. Which just endears it more to me.

Now I shall sip away and work on an assignment that’s due at midnight.

caile

Yay! : ) That arrived fast!

Courtney

I know! I was so impressed with the shipping time.

caile

Did you get the free shipping? I think often it depends on customs etc, how often a package arrives.

I meant how quick a package arrives

Courtney

Yep! I made sure my order was just over the threshold haha. Oh it definitely depends on customs. It came through Canada in MB actually.

haha, that’s great!

Comments

caile

Yay! : ) That arrived fast!

Courtney

I know! I was so impressed with the shipping time.

I meant how quick a package arrives

haha, that’s great!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: