drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

Having this one as I take a break from studying to get swaps ready to go out tomorrow. I seem to have a lot of swaps going on right now. Swaps out = cupboard decrease, and room for more teas (well, until swaps arrive). Yes!

I may have forgotten about this one steeping on the counter, but that just makes it all the more delicious.

I wish my HI order would ship already, I’m so impatient! I suppose they are at the tea festival, so I will try to be patient.

Flavors: Chocolate

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML
MissB

Ah, that’s one of my complaints with HI too; took them three weeks to ship off my first order.

Courtney

My first one wasn’t bad at all, but it’s been over a week for this one.