This tea is delightful. I was a little sad when David’s discontinued Cocomint Cream, but I actually prefer this one due to the unsweetened coconut. David’s was getting slightly cloying towards the end of the bag.

Today I mixed this two parts Cocomint and one part guayusa. Yum. I love finding new mixes for my guayusa. I’ve been pretty productive today preparing swaps, started and finished an assignment, and finished a significant amount of cue cards for an exam later this week. I plan on doing a few more cue cards and then starting and finishing one more assignment before the night is up.

Flavors: Coconut

Woo! Productivity #fistbump!

Woo! Productivity #fistbump!

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (, science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.