I nearly just steeped my Laoshan Black and Cacao in the vinegar I’d had in the kettle for cleaning. Eek. Thank goodness I caught that just in time.

I’m on my resteep of 2 parts Laoshan Black and 1 part Cacao. It really just accentuated the chocolate notes in Laoshan Black, which was delightful. I’m getting dangerously low on Cacao though, I really wish my HI order would ship already. I’m trying to be patient, but it’s not working out so well.

Stephanie

Wow. Sounds like a sweet combo! I need to clean my kettle out, thanks for the reminder heh

Courtney

The hard water out here drives me nutty, I’m constantly vinegar-ing haha!

Kittenna

Oh man. That would have been disgusting!

Courtney

Haha thank goodness I caught it. Phew.

Cavocorax

Wow. That’s an interesting combo! And I hope your order ships soon. They need to get quicker at that…

They need to stop doing 4509834509438584739 things and get a few down right first. All of these delays is part of why I haven’t bothered to place an order yet…

Yeah, that is pretty annoying. :|
I reviewed a tea after a purchase and now I have a 20% off coupon, which expires in a month. That’s a very sneaky way to entice me. But I don’t want to wait 2 weeks for it to show up when I’m in the same city!

Comments

Stephanie

Courtney

The hard water out here drives me nutty, I’m constantly vinegar-ing haha!

Kittenna

Oh man. That would have been disgusting!

Courtney

Haha thank goodness I caught it. Phew.

Yeah, that is pretty annoying. :|

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes: