drank Caramel-Toffee by Dammann Freres

I got two swaps in the mail today, so of course it’s time for sample teas. Yes! This one came my way from VariaTEA.

The scent is not overly welcoming, there’s something about it that it slightly off. The taste is much better, but it’s still not quite what I was hoping for. The caramel toffee flavour is there, and it’s not overwhelming, which is nice, but I also think the base tea could be ever so slightly less strong. Perhaps with a little tweaking this one could be completely amazing.

Thanks for sharing VariaTEA!

Flavors: Caramel

VariaTEA

Haha. I preferred the smell to the taste. Also this came to me from Dexter3657. Thanks Dexter!!

Courtney

Thanks to Dexter3657 as well! :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

Thanks to Dexter3657 as well! :)

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada