Another from my swap with KittyLovesTea :)

I’m not so huge on chai, but I recently received another pumpkin chai from MirandaGou that I found quite enjoyable due to the much more subtle chai-ness of it. This one is similar. The chai aspect is still there but it’s so subtle I’m actually really enjoying it. The pumpkin is light in this tea, but still apparent, and there is also a sweetness at the end of the sip. The same sweetness is much more apparent in the scent than the taste. I would actually consider ordering this one for my own cupboard, though I have a feeling it was seasonal, as most pumpkin options are.

Thanks for sending such a generous amount of this delicious tea KittyLovesTea!

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: