drank Figue Fraîche by Dammann Freres

Thanks for sharing VariaTEA and Dexter3657!

This smells like figs, wow. But that scent for some reason reminds me of baby food. Maybe slightly flowery figs, but only slightly.

This really does taste like figs. I’m not sure I’m fond enough of them to enjoy this tea, but I do so love when a tea is bang on it’s name.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML
VariaTEA

Another from Dexter3657 and I felt the same way (minus the baby food smell)

Dexter

It makes me happy that this tea is getting passed along. I understand that neither of you liked it, but the more people that get to try it the better. Now you don’t have to wonder about it, or waste money on it.

Courtney

Thanks Dexter! It’s true. It’s not that it was bad, in fact it was a well-done tea, just the flavour wasn’t for me.

Comments

VariaTEA

Another from Dexter3657 and I felt the same way (minus the baby food smell)

Dexter

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: