This was another sent in my swap with KittyLovesTea.

This one had quite a low steeping temperature as per the parameters KittyLovesTea sent. I actually steeped it at 158 F/70 C, which wasn’t on the temperature bar.

The scent is strongly strawberry, but the taste is slightly more diminished, which is better. There is a definite creaminess here, I can only assume from the yogurt. The creaminess is delightful. I’ve never had sea buckthorn, but I’m enjoying the tea so let’s say that part is awesome too. The green base works great here and the base and flavours seem to compliment each other well here, nothing is too overwhelming or underwhelming.

I have another to try from this company from the swap as well. Also with sea buckthorn. I hope it turns out just as well.

Thanks KittyLovesTea!

Update: Their website has some interesting sounding teas. I’ve sent off an email to see if they offer shipping to Canada. I would discover this company just after my friend leaves Sweden.