drank L'Automne by Fauchon

Hello there orange chocolate. Or chocolate orange. The rooibos isn’t overly strong here, and I really dislike fruits and chocolate together (why would someone ruin a perfectly good piece of fruit?!), but amazingly, this tea I may actually be enjoying. What is happening?

I must be because the rooibos is well hidden. We’ll go with that.

Thanks for sharing VariaTEA!

Flavors: Chocolate, Orange Zest

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.