drank Grand Amour by Nina's Paris

My Nina’s order arrived today!

This tea is really well done. In teas with vanilla and other flavours, I feel the vanilla mostly comes through in the softening of the other flavours. This tea is no exception. The raspberry and red currant work well with the base tea, but there’s no mistaking them. I’m not so sure I’m getting caramel, but there is a sweetness in the sip that could be it.

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 0 sec 0 OZ / 0 ML

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: