This was my morning tea choice, and it is delightful. Delightfully malty. I think it’s safe to say Assams are my favourite black teas. This is also my first tea from RiverTea, yay.

I drove J to work at 6am this morning, then I immediately got in the shower so I wouldn’t go back to sleep. It’s only 8am and I’ve already made decent headway into my weekend of studying.

Thanks for sharing MirandaGou!

Flavors: Malt

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML

i should pull this one out this weekend. It’s the last of the 3 i picked up that i haven’t tried yet.

Courtney

It’s a good choice :) I’m putting it on my order list.

Comments

Courtney

It’s a good choice :) I’m putting it on my order list.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: