This one was sent to me by VariaTEA :)

I bypassed this one in favour of Campfire Blend in my Verdant order, and now I’m wishing I hadn’t haha! This one is much better. The black tea is so lovely with nice spiciness to it. It’s almost cake-like. I must have more.

Flavors: Vanilla

i like them both a LOT…my only complaint about this one is that it needs a bit more tea in the bag

VariaTEA

This was not for me so I am glad it went somewhere where it was appreciated.

Courtney

Yes I agree about the tea Sil, but I much prefer this to Campfire Blend. Thanks VariaTEA!

VariaTEA

Your welcome :). I am glad our recent swaps have been quite successful.

Comments

VariaTEA

This was not for me so I am glad it went somewhere where it was appreciated.

Courtney

VariaTEA

Your welcome :). I am glad our recent swaps have been quite successful.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: