drank Grand Cru Matcha by DAVIDsTEA

Making this one as a wee pick me up to get in a few more solid hours of studying. I’m also using my matcha bowl for the first time! MY grandparents gave it to me for Christmas two years ago, and since it takes up precious room in my tea cupboard I really ought to start using it.

And, it’s awesome!

Flavors: Grass

__Morgana__

Pretty bowl. :-)

Thanks :)

Courtney

I do use the whisk all the time – well all the time being the rare times I drink matcha haha!

Comments

__Morgana__

Pretty bowl. :-)

Thanks :)

Courtney

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: